5 March, 2014
Aloe Vera with Strawberry Cucumber Juice for Fasting
It’s been a while since the last recipe and I hope everyone from the Mid West/West Coast copes with the chilling weather well. Well, I heard from my friends in Southeast Asia that it’s scorching hot over there! No matter how cold.hot, I’d like to share with you an Aloe Vera recipe that is perfect for juice fast. It is something refreshing and I hope everyone will like it.
Here are the ingredients:
1. One pound of Strawberries, and slice them into halves.
2. 3 regular size cucumbers, wash well, peeled and slice them into halves.
3. 2 oz of ready made Aloe Juice (preferably Herbalife Aloe concentrate, which I like)
Steps of preparation:
1. Very simple.
2. Divide the 1 pound of sliced strawberries into 3 equal portions.
3. Divide the sliced cucumbers into 3 equal portions as well.
4. Take the first portion of strawberries, blend them with the first portion of the sliced cucumbers.
5. Repeat step 4 until all portions of cucumbers/strawberries are fully blended.
6. Empty it into a jar.
7. Take the 2 oz of Aloe Concentrate/Juice and pour it into the jar.
8. Stir well and enjoy.
PS: this serves 1 person.