20 November, 2017
Aloe Vera Juice With Honey and Orange
The Goodness of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is versatile to different varieties of weather. From tropical to sub-tropical zones of the world. It maintains significant places in the remedial aspects of several societies. But you will find that aloe holds on firm in the harshest desert ecosystem too. Which is why it is often called the ‘Lily of the Desert’. This “lily” is no slouch. It is so exceptional for the magnitude of nutrients and minerals it can offer.
Basic vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E. Magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, choline, selenium, and potassium, germanium, copper and amino acids. More than 200 types in fact. Its use can be external or internal. External usages, such as skin issues, burns, acne and acid reflux. The gel of aloe vera plant allows you a semi-transparent juice.
What is Choline?
Choline is an essential water-soluble nutrient that is usually grouped in as part of the B-Vitamin complex. Although not technically a vitamin by strict definition, this organic compound is required for life’s most quintessential functions, including basic cellular structure, nutrient transport and metabolism. Although it is naturally synthesized in small amounts within the liver, a significant amount of choline must be consumed in the diet to maintain health. – Source
Here, we like to use this juice to blend with other fruits for health benefits and better tastes. Aloe vera has powerful laxative properties. This means you can drink it to lighten your unease if you have constipation.
Listed here are 2 simple aloe vera juices you can make quickly.
1. Aloe Vera Honey Juice
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 cup honey
- Put the aloe vera gel in a blender.
- Pour in the cup of honey.
- Blend it slow for 2 to 3 mins.
- Mix well and pour it into a glass jar.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Have a spoon of this mixture about two hours before your main meals.
2. Aloe Vera And Orange
- 1 large aloe leaf
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place two tablespoons of aloe vera gel into a blender.
- Add one cup of orange juice to the blender.
- Blend the juice on a low setting for 3 minutes.
- Check that the aloe gel dissolves fully,
- Enjoy the juice! You can store it in the fridge and drink it the next morning.
Let’s make some aloe vera juices!