3 May, 2017
Aloe Vera Smoothie with Strawberry
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera is known as the ‘magic’ herbal remedy. It’s effectiveness has been demonstrated through the centuries in many different civilizations. This plain looking plant is truly a wonder from the Nature. It can be used externally to cure and heal many skin problems. Internally, it can be used for healing, cleansing and repair.
Here are some benefits just to refresh your minds a bit.
- Contains healthy plant compounds.
- Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Accelerates the healing of burns.
- Reduces dental plaque.
- Helps treat mouth ulcers, or canker sores.
- Reduces constipation.
- May improve skin and help prevent wrinkles.
- Reduce cholesterol and support a healthy heart.
- Improve the look and health of the skin.
- Help keep body balance between acidity and alkalinity.
- Remove toxins.
- Improve hair growth.
Ingredients of this aloe recipe
- 4 strawberries
- 1 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch aloe vera (without skin; only the gel part)
- Half a banana (preferably a big one)
- Half a glass of water
- Optional – you can add some orange, mango juice or juice that you prefer
How to peel aloe skin?
You can follow the steps shown in this video:
Steps of Preparation
Extremely simple and easy. You can get those ready made aloe gel from supermarkets to save time. But if you have a garden of Aloe Vera, I recommend you to use them.
- Pour the half glass of water (or your preferred juice) into the blender.
- Put all the ingredients in no special order.
That is it! Simple!