20 November, 2017
Aloe Vera Juice With Honey and Orange
The Goodness of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is versatile to various styles of temperatures. From tropical to sub-tropical areas of the world. It carries extensive places in the medicative aspects of a variety of civilizations. But you will find that aloe vera survives tough in the harshest arid landscape at the same time. Which is precisely why it is similarly knowned as the ‘Lily of the Desert’. This “lily” is no slouch. It is so astounding for the quantity of vitamins and minerals it can bring.
Fundamental vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E. Magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, choline, selenium, and potassium, germanium, copper and amino acids. More than 200 types in fact. Its application can be external or internal. External applications, like skin injuries, burns, acne and acid reflux. The gel of aloe vera plant provides you a semi-transparent extract.
What is Choline?
Choline is an essential water-soluble nutrient that is usually grouped in as part of the B-Vitamin complex. Although not technically a vitamin by strict definition, this organic compound is required for life’s most quintessential functions, including basic cellular structure, nutrient transport and metabolism. Although it is naturally synthesized in small amounts within the liver, a significant amount of choline must be consumed in the diet to maintain health. – Source
Here, we intend to use this juice to mix with other fruits for health benefits and better flavors. Aloe vera has powerful laxative characteristics. This means you can drink it to alleviate your discomfort if you have bowel problems.
Here are 2 easy aloe vera juices you can prepare yourself quickly.
1. Aloe Vera Honey Juice
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 cup honey
- Put the aloe vera gel in a blender.
- Pour in the cup of honey.
- Blend it slow for 2 to 3 mins.
- Mix well and pour it into a glass jar.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Have a spoon of this mixture about two hours before your main meals.
2. Aloe Vera And Orange
- 1 large aloe leaf
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place two tablespoons of aloe vera gel into a blender.
- Add one cup of orange juice to the blender.
- Blend the juice on a low setting for 3 minutes.
- Check that the aloe gel dissolves fully,
- Enjoy the juice! You can store it in the fridge and drink it the next morning.
Let’s make some aloe vera juices!