20 November, 2017
Aloe Vera Juice With Honey and Orange
The Wonders of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is adaptable to several styles of climates. From tropical to sub-tropical regions of the world. It maintains essential places in the therapeutic aspects of a variety of civilizations. But you will find that aloe lives strong in most challenging barren climate as well. That is the reason why it is similarly called the ‘Lily of the Desert’. This “lily” is no slouch. It is so wonderful for the magnitude of nutrition and minerals it can provide.
Essential vitamins like A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E. Magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, choline, selenium, and potassium, germanium, copper and amino acids. More than 200 types in fact. Its usage can be external or internal. External uses, like skin wounds, burns, acne and acid reflux. The gel of aloe vera plant gives you a semi-transparent fluid.
What is Choline?
Choline is an essential water-soluble nutrient that is usually grouped in as part of the B-Vitamin complex. Although not technically a vitamin by strict definition, this organic compound is required for life’s most quintessential functions, including basic cellular structure, nutrient transport and metabolism. Although it is naturally synthesized in small amounts within the liver, a significant amount of choline must be consumed in the diet to maintain health. – Source
Here, we like to use this juice to mix with other fruits for health benefits and better tastes. Aloe vera has strong laxative attributes. This means you can consume it to alleviate your discomfort if you have constipation.
Here are 2 easy aloe vera juices you can get ready fast.
1. Aloe Vera Honey Juice
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 cup honey
- Put the aloe vera gel in a blender.
- Pour in the cup of honey.
- Blend it slow for 2 to 3 mins.
- Mix well and pour it into a glass jar.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Have a spoon of this mixture about two hours before your main meals.
2. Aloe Vera And Orange
- 1 large aloe leaf
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place two tablespoons of aloe vera gel into a blender.
- Add one cup of orange juice to the blender.
- Blend the juice on a low setting for 3 minutes.
- Check that the aloe gel dissolves fully,
- Enjoy the juice! You can store it in the fridge and drink it the next morning.
Let’s make some aloe vera juices!