24 April, 2020
Aloe Vera Juice with Citrus and Greens
COVID-19 is ravaging all over the world since December 2019 when it started in China. God knows when the pandemic will subside and the world returning to a normal order.
Right now, while we lament at the number of casualties this scourge has brought pain to the millions of families around the world, improving our personal immunity is of utmost importance. Even though most of us wear protective masks, the added assurance of a strong immunity is a calming sense.
The recipe here is full of nutrition from the leafy greens, citrus fruits, spirulina, cinnamon and honey. Drinking this greenish delight will leave you on a high with energy – thus giving your body more power to protect you health.
Piece of Aloe Vera
Organic orange juice
Organic frozen strawberries
1. Place the juice and rime of one pink grapefruit into a bowl.
2. Next, cut a small piece of aloe vera about 4 inches and cut the skin off leaving only the gel.
3. Place a generous handful of spinach into a blender. Throw in 8 frozen strawberries. Add 10 mint leaves.
4. Pour the grapefruit juice into blender with 3 tablespoon of raw honey, 1/4 teaspoon of spirulina, bits of cinnamon, and 2 cups of orange juice.
5. Blend all for about 20 seconds.
6. Sit back and enjoy it!