10 October, 2017
Is Aloe Vera Juice Good For Weight Loss?
Best Way To Lose Weight With Little Exercises
If you are aiming to lose weight with little exercise, there are some products that are suitable. One of the ways is to drink aloe vera juice. Some people are cautious. That is why this article will list down all about aloe vera juice for weight loss. Also, reasons why it might be effective for you in targeting your slimming objectives.
Aloe Vera as a magical plant
Aloe leave is the part that produces gel and juice. Aloe leave also produces latex which is a very strong laxative.
“In the United States, aloe is grown in Florida, Texas, and Arizona. Aloe produces two substances, gel and latex, which are used for medicines. Aloe gel is the clear, jelly-like substance found in the inner part of the aloe plant leaf. Aloe latex comes from just under the plant’s skin and is yellow in color. ” Source
Ancient Egyptians had been using this plant for healing purposes. Their medical writings mention the use of aloe vera. It is especially good for treating infections, skin issues and as a mild laxative. Later on, Arab traders brought it to Europe and Asia where it flourished. In Indian, aloe vera becomes an important part of ayurvedic medicine.
4 Reasons Why Aloe Vera Is Great for Weight Loss
Now, let’s talk about the main topic of this article, which is using aloe vera for weight loss.
As you will read here, there are myriads of healing properties. One of them is the possibility of weight loss. For slimming reasons, we are looking to tap on the wonders of aloe juice.
Here are the few reasons why aloe vera might be suitable for weight loss.
1. Its mild laxative and detoxifying properties help to eject what you eat out of the body. This makes your body to use lesser energy derived from food because the recycling is faster. This fast removal of waste and the prevention of waste buildup are significant in the colon. As a result, you have less potentials of having weight gain. can help to prevent potential weight gain.
2. The link between aloe vera juice and weight loss to the blood sugar management. This helps for diabetes management and weight management. The ability of aloe vera to lessen and manage blood sugar levels helps. In a way, there is less glucose transformation to fat. Since blood sugar level is stable, you will feel fuller for longer periods. This process is paramount in effective wight loss as it reduces your urge to eat often.
3. Ample amount of B vitamins found in aloe are important when using aloe vera juice to lose weight. They help to maintain your metabolism. At the same time, help to suppress your appetite and hence fat buildup.
4. The huge amount of nutrients found in aloe vera juice is a plus for effective weight loss. People get hungry faster the foods they eat have less nutrients. Meaning foods are not that healthy as they seem. With aloe, you will experience longer periods when you feel fuller. Why? Because of these huge load of vitamins and nutrients giving the body what it needs. The fuller you feel, the less you eat. The more weight you will lose as a result.
The above 4 points show that aloe vera juice as an effective channel for weight loss. If you couple the slimming program with some exercises, you will see definite results.
How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Weight Loss?
There are so many commercial aloe vera juices in the supermarkets. The main point to note when you are shopping for it is, do ensure that they are organic. You can prepare own aloe vera juice from the aloe gel obtained. It is easy to do it if you have lots of aloe vera in your garden. There are many online video tutorials showing you how to do it. It is not that hard to prepare it ownself.
Remember to store aloe gel in the frigde after cutting the leaf because it spoils fast. Off-the-shelf gels should not last for more than a month in the fridge once unwrapped.
Some of the methods you can use aloe vera juice for weight loss include:
1. Drink half a glass of aloe vera juice each morning and up to two teaspoons 15 minutes before a meal. You can mix it with a bit of lemon juice if you find the taste strange for the first few tries.
2. You can also mix half a glass of aloe vera juice with another fruit. You can find all the aloe fruit recipes in this website. Our favorite fruit to mix with aloe vera is pineapple. You can juice it with vegetable like kale too.
3. You can add a bit of honey or lemon juice to make the taste better.
4. Add the juice or the gel in cubes to your daily smoothie or green juice.
5. Drink the juice from the aloe plant first thing in the morning to help detoxify and cleanse your body. This also helps to kick start your metabolism so that it can start burning calories. Drinking a tablespoon or two again later in the day before a meal or as a pre-workout is also useful.
Aloe vera is generally safe for use by anyone but some people could be allergic to aloe. If aloe causes an allergic reaction or other unexpected side effects, stop using it. Or reduce your dose.
Aloe vera also has mild laxative properties which is fine. But make sure that you avoid aloe latex. It is a very powerful laxative as mentioned above. You should practice care when you come across it.
This plant is accessible as it makes the perfect house plant in the garden. Aloe requires little water and not much other care. It is tough and able to withstand caustic weathers. All you would need is to cut off a leaf, scoop out the gel and use in your smoothies or green juices. Or you can buy aloe juice or gel from various health food stores.