23 October, 2017
Beet Root & Berry Smoothie With Aloe Vera
Beets Have Great Deal of Nutrients
In the quest to have better nutrients, there is proof that the richer the color a fruit or vegetable is, the better. The rich colors are from the pigments. Here many exceptional phytonutrients and antioxidants exist. Beet Root is one of the great example. It comes in deep crimson red. Some people find the color too convulsive in fact. It is edible straight from the cut. Which is perfect for juicing.
There are so many reported and proven health effects beet roots give. This post is not going to go through all the benefits though.
The most important benefit is this.
Improve blood flow
We all know how important it is to have good blood flow. A river is healthy teeming with life it the water flows well. Same thing inside us. Beet root produces nitrates which expands blood vessels and create better blood flow.
As a result, it lowers blood pressures and better physical performance. For men, you know how critical this is. Good blood flow is a single factor that gives you how good your erection quality is.
This blog says beet root is:
As for women, good blood flow helps in female libido too. For women, beets regulate menstrual and menopause syndrome too.
Other important benefits of beet roots:
1. It combats cancerous cells in body due to the presence of betanin antioxidant. It prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
2. Beet roots have phytonutrients betaine, betalain, and pectin all support excellent liver function.
3. Beets betters your strength, endurance, and stamina due to the rich iron and magnesium.
4. Beets can stabilize your bad mood and depression. It contains tryptophan. This is an amino acid that promotes a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
Today’s aloe vera juice recipe packs the super-food punches of beet root and aloe vera. Perfect for daily preparation as it is very easy to prepare.
– 1 cup almond milk
– 1 frozen banana, sliced
– 1 small beet root, washed, peeled and grated
– 1 cup frozen blueberries (or raspberries)
– 1 cup fresh strawberries
– Add all ingredients to a blender
– Blend for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth.
– Serve immediately.
If you prefer it to be less think, you can add less banana.
Let’s make some aloe juice!