6 March, 2018
Aloe Vera Juice With Mint
The ingredients in this recipe is slight more expensive. But it serves 4 people. If you prefer a juice that is refreshing, this is it! Would be great if you have completed your exercise, like jogging or aerobics.
The minty combination of aloe, cucumber and mint bring delight to your tongue food buds. Also great for a long afternoon in the office. It wakes you up and is a good substitute from the caffeine choices.
– 1 aloe vera leaf *
– 1 english cucmber, peeled and seeded
– 1 lemon, juiced
– 2 tbsp agave nectar
– 6 mint leaves
– You can prepare the aloe vera gel from the aloe leaf you buy from supermarkets or your garden.
– add the aloe gel, cucumber, lemon juice, agave nectar and mint leaves to an electric blender.
– Blend for 30 seconds.
– Add 2 cups of cold water and blend again for 30 seconds.
– Divide juice between 4 glasses or chill for up to 24 hours.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $8.50
- Price: $17.18
- Price: $5.24
- Price: $5.08