9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is definitely pleasing and attracting to many. In addition looking good, it is loaded with healthy stuffs too, because it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe now combines aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
That’s why it is very uncomplicated and highly revitalizing! By having aloe vera added, it provides a foamy but soft congruity without an overriding taste caused by the sourness of lemonade.
The health rewards of aloe vera have been mentioned lot of times in this website, however, it deserves repeating once more:
1. Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Helps in detoxification.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Contains 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Prevents inflammation.
7. Boosts immune function and stimulates the body’s fight back against depression.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!