9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is certainly charming and appealing to to many. In addition to appearing great, it is packed with wholesome stuffs too, since it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe today mixes aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very easy and highly invigorating! By having aloe vera included, it gives a frothy but smooth consistency without an overriding taste due to the sourness of lemonade.
The health rewards of aloe vera have been talked about lot of times in this blog, but, it deserves repeating once again:
1. Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Helps in body detoxification.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Contains 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Enhances immune ability and stimulates the body’s immunity against depression.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Pour all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!