9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is surely enchanting and appealing to to many. Aside from looking good, it is packed with beneficial stuffs too, because it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe now puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very uncomplicated and highly refreshing! By having aloe vera included, it offers a frothy but smooth uniformity without an overpowering taste because of the acerbity of lemonade.
The health benefits of aloe vera have been mentioned many times in this website, however, it deserves repeating once more:
1. Stuffed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Promotes digestion + elimination.
3. Aids in detox process.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Loaded with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Enhances immune function and stimulates the body’s immunity against depression.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Add all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!