9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is certainly charming and attracting to many. In addition appearing great, it is packed with beneficial stuffs too, because it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe here mixes aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Thus it is very uncomplicated and highly refreshing! By having aloe vera included, it offers a frothy but soft congruity without an overriding taste because of the sourness of lemonade.
The health benefits of aloe vera have been mentioned lot of times in this website, however, it deserves repeating once more:
1. Stuffed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Assists in detox.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Inhibits inflammation.
7. Boosts immune ability and stimulates the body’s fight back against stress.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Add all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!