9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is definitely charming and appealing to to many. In addition to looking good, it is loaded with wholesome stuffs too, since it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe now puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
That’s why it is very easy and highly refreshing! By having aloe vera added, it gives a foamy but soft consistency without an overpowering taste thanks to the acerbity of lemonade.
The health benefits of aloe vera have been stated lot of times in this website, but, it is worth repeating once more:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Promotes digestion + elimination.
3. Assists in detox.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Boosts immune ability and enhances the body’s defenses against stress.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!