9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is always enchanting and enticing to many. Besides appearing good, it is loaded with beneficial stuffs too, because it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe now puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
That’s why it is very easy and highly revitalizing! By getting aloe vera included, it offers a foamy but smooth congruity without an overpowering taste caused by the sourness of lemonade.
The health advantages of aloe vera have been stated lot of times in this website, however, it deserves repeating once again:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Promotes digestion + elimination.
3. Aids in detoxification.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Boosts immune capability and stimulates the body’s defenses against stress.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!