9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is in every case pleasing and appealing to to many. As well as appearing great, it is packed with healthy stuffs too, because it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe here mixes aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Hence it is very straightforward and highly refreshing! By getting aloe vera added, it offers a frothy but smooth uniformity without an overpowering taste because of the sourness of lemonade.
The health rewards of aloe vera have been talked about many times in this website, but, it deserves repeating again:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Promotes digestion + elimination.
3. Assists in detoxifying.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Loaded with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Boosts immune function and enhances the body’s defenses against depression.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Add all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!