9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is surely pleasing and enticing to many. In addition to looking great, it is loaded with wholesome stuffs too, since it comes from the berry family known for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe today puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very uncomplicated and highly revitalizing! By having aloe vera included, it provides a frothy but smooth uniformity without an overriding taste due to the acerbity of lemonade.
The health perks of aloe vera have been talked about lot of times in this web blog, nevertheless, it is worth repeating once again:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Promotes digestion + elimination.
3. Aids in body detox.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Loaded with 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Inhibits inflammation.
7. Enhances immune function and stimulates the body’s defenses against depression.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!