9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is always pleasing and appealing to to many. Other than looking great, it is packed with healthy stuffs too, because it comes from the berry family known for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe today puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
That’s why it is very simple and highly refreshing! By getting aloe vera included, it provides a frothy but smooth congruity without an overpowering taste thanks to the sourness of lemonade.
The health perks of aloe vera have been talked about lot of times in this website, but, it is worth repeating once again:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Assists in detoxification.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Contains 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Boosts immune function and stimulates the body’s fight back against depression.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!