9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is definitely charming and appealing to to many. In addition to appearing good, it is loaded with healthy stuffs too, since it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe now mixes aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Thus it is very uncomplicated and highly revitalizing! By having aloe vera added, it provides a frothy but soft consistency without an overriding taste caused by the sourness of lemonade.
The health benefits of aloe vera have been talked about lot of times in this website, nevertheless, it deserves repeating again:
1. Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Assists in detoxification.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Boosts immune capability and stimulates the body’s immunity against stress.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!