9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is surely enchanting and attracting to many. As well as appearing great, it is loaded with wholesome stuffs too, since it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe here combines aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
That’s why it is very simple and highly refreshing! By getting aloe vera added, it gives a foamy but smooth consistency without an overriding taste thanks to the sourness of lemonade.
The health rewards of aloe vera have been mentioned lot of times in this web blog, however, it is worth repeating once more:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Aids in detox process.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Inhibits inflammation.
7. Boosts immune function and stimulates the body’s fight back against depression.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Pour all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!