9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is certainly charming and attracting to many. Apart from looking good, it is loaded with healthy stuffs too, since it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe today puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very easy and highly refreshing! By getting aloe vera included, it gives a foamy but smooth congruity without an overpowering taste caused by the sourness of lemonade.
The health advantages of aloe vera have been talked about lot of times in this blog, nevertheless, it is worth repeating again:
1. Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Helps in detox process.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Loaded with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Inhibits inflammation.
7. Enhances immune function and stimulates the body’s fight back against stress.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!