9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is definitely enchanting and attracting to many. Other than appearing good, it is packed with healthy stuffs too, since it belongs to the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ qualities. This recipe here combines aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very simple and highly invigorating! By having aloe vera included, it provides a foamy but soft consistency without an overpowering taste due to the sourness of lemonade.
The health extras of aloe vera have been mentioned many times in this website, but, it is worth repeating once more:
1. Stuffed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Helps in detoxification.
4. Promotes alkalinity.
5. Comes with 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Inhibits inflammation.
7. Enhances immune function and stimulates the body’s immunity against depression.
8. Much more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Add all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!