9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is always pleasing and enticing to many. Other than appearing great, it is loaded with wholesome stuffs too, because it comes from the berry family distinguished for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe here mixes aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
Therefore it is very easy and highly revitalizing! By having aloe vera included, it provides a foamy but smooth uniformity without an overriding taste due to the sourness of lemonade.
The health benefits of aloe vera have been talked about many times in this blog, but, it deserves repeating once more:
1. Loaded with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Aids in detox process.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Contains 20 of the 22 amino acids, inclusive of 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Prevents inflammation.
7. Boosts immune function and stimulates the body’s fight back against stress.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on speed for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!