9 November, 2017
Aloe Smoothie with Strawberry, Lemonade And Banana
Strawberry is definitely charming and appealing to to many. Apart from looking good, it is packed with healthy stuffs too, since it comes from the berry family known for its ‘superfood’ merits. This recipe here puts together aloe vera gel, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, banana and of course strawberries!
For that reason it is very easy and highly refreshing! By getting aloe vera added, it provides a frothy but soft congruity without an overpowering taste because of the acerbity of lemonade.
The health advantages of aloe vera have been discussed lot of times in this website, nevertheless, it deserves repeating again:
1. Packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 + B6.
2. Balances digestion + elimination.
3. Helps in detox process.
4. Makes your body more alkaline.
5. Loaded with 20 of the 22 amino acids, including 7 of 8 essential ones.
6. Controls inflammation.
7. Enhances immune capability and stimulates the body’s defenses against stress.
8. Many more…
Here are the ingredients
– ¼ cup fresh aloe gel
– 1½ cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 1½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 banana
– Put in all ingredients to a good blender.
– Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and frothy.
– Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Let’s make some aloe juice!