26 October, 2016
Aloe Berry Smoothie
Smoothie recipes are the most popular ones here at this website, hence today we shall share with you another smoothie recipe. The main fruit of this smoothie is berry – can be any type of berries – blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or a combination of your different berries you have in your fridge.
For the energy boosting part, we have a banana included here, which makes it perfect for a breakfast smoothie, or one to drink before you head out to your exercise or gym session.
It is a very simple recipe and easy to prepare.
Here are the ingredients:
1. 4 or 5 ounces of Lily of the Desert aloe juice (http://bit.ly/lilyofthedesertjuice)
2. 1 normal length banana.
3. 2 cupfuls of fresh or frozen berries – any types or combination.
4. 1 teaspoon of agave nectar, honey or your favorite sweetener.
5. Half cup of water.
– Blend all the fruits (Ninja blender recommended: http://bit.ly/1DAKTjv)
– After blending, add the aloe vera juice
– Stir it for 5 to 10 seconds.
– For more liquid, you can add half cup of water, or depending on your preference.
– Relax and enjoy your smoothie
Hope you like this smoothie recipe and let’s make some aloe juice!