19 May, 2015
Aloe Vera with Green Apple, Orange and Carrots
Triple Combo – Aloe Vera with Green Apple, Orange and Carrots
Apple, orange and carrot are 3 of the most common fruits one can find in every market. They are everywhere. They are also less expensive compared to others like berries. For just around twenty or less dollars, you can buy nearly a week’s supply for a family of four. That is why they are always my favorite fruits for juicing.
Another advantage of these fruits is, they are perfect for slow juicing! The texture of the fruits make them easier for the slow juicing machine, from what I find, compared to pineapples or vegetables like celery.
Lastly, they are fruits packed with nutrients that are good for us and its health benefits are universally known. All fruits are good though, but consuming these 3 common fruits everyday should help you keep the doctor away for a long time.
For a single serving of about 300ml.
- 1 green apple (5oz or 150g)
- 1 orange (5oz or 150g)
- 3 mid sized carrots (220g or 8 ounce)
- 2 tbsp. of aloe vera juice
- Wash the ingredients thoroughly
- Cut the green apple to halves
- Cut the carrot to smaller pieces
- Peel the orange
- Put all the ingredients into a slow juicer like Kuvings
- Pour the fruit juice into a drinking glass. It should fill nearly the whole glass
- Add the aloe vera juice to the mixture, to bring up the overall taste.
- Gently stir it
Let’s make some aloe juice!